Monday, June 15, 2009

Bedhead Bears

If I recall correctly, these two bears appeared when my neighbor's grandson was taking groceries into the house around 3pm.

He turned around and there they were!!

(Once again, bears are extraordinarily quiet.)

Joe jumped into the back of their SUV and closed the hatchback. The bears not phased - investigated a bit further then wandered off. Once they left the immediate area - Joe ran into the house to the expert bear photograph - Grandma.

Grandma took these from her deck and Joe said they were playing & rough housing with each other. 'It was so cool.'

New friends? a new mate? two teenagers recently turned out by their mum? We'll probably never really know. I do remember the huge smile on Joe's face when he was telling us about his encounter.

When I first saw the photos, my first thought was - these are some mangy looking bears. Their fur looks like they just got out of bed - hence the title Bedhead Bears.

No comments: