Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is for Christina - Rosie's Mum

Christina is Bo's benefactor. I always say Bo was a 'gift from the Airedale Gods' (aka Moxie & Buster, my former Airedales ~ RIP their mischievous souls). Albeit, Christina made the earthly connection happen and put Bo & I together thru Southern States Airedale Rescue . His story I'll tell someday, but, today is about Rosie, Christina's Airedale and passion.

She recently lost Rosie to congestive heart failure. I really don't know all that much about Rosie, the one mtg we had planned ended up with a blown out tire and I had to turn around and forego the trip.
(I still laugh about it ~~ Bo in his 'newness' had an accident in the house the same day we left for Christina's and my BRAND NEW TIRE blew out half way there. So there's Bo & I standing on the side of a major highway waiting for the tire repair guy and I can tell Bo is thinking "I had one confused accident and you drive me 600 miles away to reinforce not to do it in the house - ok, I give, never again.")
abcede
I suspect Rosie must have been the 'hostest w/the mostest'. Being that her mum organized many a fosters, adoptions and rescues of Airedales. Rosie, I imagine was much like my Moxie - 'let me show you my place - don't touch tho, get comfortable enough to heal, but hey, this is still my place - R E S P E C T is my middle name' and would initiate the displaced Airedale with love, but let them know their place with a touch of 'tough love'. Hey, plain and simple - its dogspeak. They understand.
abcede
RIP Rosie in Rainbow Heaven, seek out my Moxie & Buster if you can, but I suspect there are many other Airedales awaiting to comfort you with the same love and care you accomplished on earth.

No comments: